Trevor J. Rose
- Founder and Attorney & Counselor at Law
Trevor was born and raised in Napa, CA, where his family first arrived over 100 years ago. In 2006, Trevor became fully bilingual after spending a year studying Spanish Language, Linguistics and Literature at the University of Barcelona in Spain. He then graduated Phi Beta Kappa with high honors from UC Berkeley in 2007 with Bachelor's degrees in both Spanish and Music, where he also made the Dean's Honor List on four separate occasions.
After deciding that he wanted to pursue his career in law, Trevor completed his legal studies and obtained his J.D. from UC Hastings in 2011, where he was a three-time winner of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award®, a three-time winner of Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence and also wrote an article for the Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal: "The DUI Frenzy and its Ripple Effect on the Latino Community in Napa County." At UC Hastings, Trevor acquired valuable experience in the criminal law field while spending time as a Certified Legal Intern at both the San Francisco District Attorney´s Office and the Napa County Public Defender's Office. In order to obtain experience handling civil matters, Trevor spent several months providing pro bono legal services at Legal Aid of Napa Valley in 2011.
After receiving his license to practice law in the state of California in 2011, Trevor spent 18 months as both General Counsel and MLBPA Certified Player Agent at California Sports Management, Inc., a full-service sports agency that represents over 45 professional baseball players from all over the world. In January of 2013, he formed an integral part of the team that successfully negotiated a $2.9 Million, one-year arbitration contract on behalf of Neftali Feliz, an All-Star pitcher for the Texas Rangers. During his tenure at CSM, Trevor continuously provided elite legal support in a multitude of areas: contractual drafting and analysis, landlord/tenant disputes, immigration matters & visa procurement, family law, financial & estate-planning, labor & employment, etc.
In August of 2013, armed with invaluable experience, knowledge and a desire to serve the beloved community he grew up in, Trevor finally achieved his dream and opened up his own law office in Napa: Rose Law Firm of Napa Valley.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Real Estate/Title Transactions
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, California Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California, 2018
- California, 2011
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2011
- Honors: Three-time winner of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award®
- Honors: Three-time winner of Witkin Awards for Academic Excellence
- University of Barcelona in Spain
- Spanish Language, Linguistics and Literature
- UC Berkeley
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Honors: With High Honors
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List on four separate occasions
- Major: Spanish and Music
Past Employment Positions
- San Francisco District Attorney's Office, Certified Legal Intern
- Napa County Public Defender's Office, Certified Legal Intern
- California Sports Management, Inc., General Counsel and MLBPA Certified Player Agent
Pro Bono Activities
- Napa County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Vice-President
- Pro Bono Legal Services at Legal Aid of Napa Valley, 2011