A: Each bank has requirements for transferring your bank accounts to a trust so you will want to contact them to ask what their process is. We always facilitate the process for our clients by preparing a cover letter and a certification of trust that our clients can present to their bank when transferring their accounts.
Q: How do I transfer bank accounts into a trust?
- Q: Does a revocable transfer on death deed (“TOD Deed”) only need to be notarized to be valid in California?
- My spouse and I have been married for many years, and I am out of gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. Any suggestions?
- Q: Can a will literally written on a napkin actually be valid?
- Q: How does a pet trust work and is it a good idea for those with only “fur babies”?
- Q: Why Should I Work with a Competent Estate Planning Attorney Instead of Using DIY Options Like LegalZoom?