A: After your death, however, your trust will become irrevocable and your successor trustee will need to obtain an EIN in order to file the trust’s income tax returns. If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to reach out or schedule a free consultation with us!
Q: Do I need to obtain a tax ID number (EIN) for my revocable trust?
- Q: Does a revocable transfer on death deed (“TOD Deed”) only need to be notarized to be valid in California?
- My spouse and I have been married for many years, and I am out of gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. Any suggestions?
- Q: Can a will literally written on a napkin actually be valid?
- Q: How does a pet trust work and is it a good idea for those with only “fur babies”?
- Q: Why Should I Work with a Competent Estate Planning Attorney Instead of Using DIY Options Like LegalZoom?