A: Business interests, whether a sole proprietorship, an LLC, a corporation, or a different type, are quickly and easily transferred into a trust by signing and notarizing a legal document titled “Assignment of Business Interest”. We prepare these “Assignments” documents for our clients and include them as part of our services.
Q: How do I transfer my business interests into a trust?
- Q: Does a revocable transfer on death deed (“TOD Deed”) only need to be notarized to be valid in California?
- My spouse and I have been married for many years, and I am out of gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. Any suggestions?
- Q: Can a will literally written on a napkin actually be valid?
- Q: How does a pet trust work and is it a good idea for those with only “fur babies”?
- Q: Why Should I Work with a Competent Estate Planning Attorney Instead of Using DIY Options Like LegalZoom?